Ultraviolet Consult is a cloud computing company oriented towards secure and confidential computing technologies in the domain of telecom, cloud, and IoT systems.
System Software Engineer
System Programming, Virtualization and Security
Ultraviolet is looking for an experienced software developer with a background in Linux system programming, virtualization, and security to be involved in the innovative Cocos AI project as one of the lead research and development engineers.
The position offers exposure to the modern security and virtualization paradigms of Confidential Computing, Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs), Privacy-preserving Technologies (PETs), confidential collaborative AI/ML, modern cryptography, WASM, and many others.
Development of secure enclaves (TEEs) based on CPU HW extensions like Intel SGX or AMD SEV. Investigation of virtualization processes and APIs in Confidential Computing and Secure Multi-party Computation (SMPC). Low-level system programming (Linux kernel, bootloader, CPU assembly, KVM). Hardware-supported cryptography, PKI, and remote attestations for software integrity. Design of software architecture for collaborative privacy-preserving software execution and data sharing. Implementation and development of the prototypes, product, and use-cases. System testing. Development of CI procedures and deployment strategies (DevOps). Writing of technical documentation.
- Ph.D. or MSc in Engineering (Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Sciences, or similar)
- At least 3 years of similar industry experience
- C/C++ and/or Rust programming language. Additional programming languages like Go or Zig will be appreciated.
- Linux system programming and administration knowledge
- Understanding of filesystem and networking system encryption and protection, knowledge of cryptographic techniques for protecting data in transport and at rest
- Knowledge of virtualization techniques and security threats related to them. Familiarity with hypervisors (KVM, quemu, libvirt, …)
- Understanding of computer architecture and low-level programming (assembly, bootloader, kernel drivers, …)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Continuous professional development with support from experienced engineers and though the work on the large projects with most prominent tech companies in the world
- Work with modern technologies and systems (future-tech)
- Work in a dynamic and professional working environment
- The possibility of work from home or remote destination
- Flexible working time
- Work within the international environment and participation in open-source projects
To apply for this positions, please send your CV to e-mail: email@example.com
About Ultraviolet Consult
Ultraviolet Consult is a technology company focused on Confidential Computing methodologies in the domain of Cloud, Telecom, and AI/ML.
The company was founded in 2015. and has a proven track record working in the telecom space, cooperating with some of the world's biggest CSPs and operators - like Telenor, A1, Telia, Nokia, and many others - on the design, installation, and maintenance of 4G and 5G networks.
Ultraviolet is working on solving the hardest security issues, protecting networks, data, and algorithms by applying the latest technological innovations in Confidential Computing, AI/ML, and Secure Multi-Party Computation.